The controller of your personal data (i.e. any information we may associate with you) referred to in this document is Sue Ryder Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Bagatela 15, 00-585 Warszawa, entered in the register of associations, other social and professional organisations, foundations and independent public health care institutions, as well as in the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS number: 0000191184, REGON (Statistical Number): 010103229, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 1230031246, i.e. the “Foundation”.
1. Who is a data controller?
A data controller is an entity that decides for what purpose and how your personal data will be processed.
2. What is data processing?
Processing of personal data is, in other words, any operation on data performed by the controller or entities acting on its behalf, such as data collection, organising, storing, modifying, browsing, using, sharing, merging, or deleting.
3. Why do we need your personal data?
We need your personal data to send you information about the Foundation’s activities and to communicate with you by email, SMS or telephone.
4. What personal data do we process?
As part of our relationship with you, we will process, in particular, the following personal data: identification and contact data (name, surname, email address, telephone number).
5. On what legal grounds do we process your personal data?
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data as a data controller are the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), i.e. the so-called GDPR. According to GDPR, we may process your personal data in one of the following situations:
a. when you grant us your consent to process your personal data for a specific purpose (to send you information by email or telephone),
b. when we can demonstrate that we need to process your data in order to pursue our legitimate interests, i.e. to inform you about our activities.
6. Will we pass the data on to other parties?
Your personal data may be transferred or temporarily made available to entities providing IT services to us. We may also provide your personal data to other entities if such obligation arises from the law, decisions of relevant public authorities or courts.
7. For how long will we process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by us until you withdraw your consent to sending information by email or communication by such means and by telephone.
8. What rights are you granted?
To the extent specified by GDPR, you have the right to:
a. withdraw your consent at any time (however, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the processing of your data that had taken place on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn),
b. access to your data, including obtaining information on how your data is processed and obtaining a copy of this data,
c. make corrections to your data,
d. delete your data,
e. restrict the scope of processing of your data,
f. receive and transfer the personal data you provided to another data controller, but only to the extent the data is processed by us using information systems and if technically possible and does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others,
g. to object to the processing of your data if the processing is based on a legitimate interest of the Foundation,
h. file a complaint with the competent data protection authority (in Poland, this is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
In order to exercise your rights, including the withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your personal data, and in any other matters related to the processing of your personal data, please contact us at our registered office, at 22 646 58 55 or at email@example.com.
Please also note that if you wish to exercise these rights, in particular by telephone or e-mail, we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity. In order to facilitate the procedure, please use the telephone numbers or e-mail addresses that you have provided to the Foundation.
Sue Ryder Foundation consent forms
1. I agree to the processing of my personal data – name, surname, telephone number and email address – by the Sue Ryder Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Bagatela 15, 00-585 Warszawa, entered in the register of associations, other social and professional organisations, foundations and independent public health care institutions, as well as in the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS number: 0000191184, REGON (Statistical Number): 010103229, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 1230031246, in order to receive information from the Foundation about its activities and other communications in the form of a newsletter, as well as SMS and telephone calls.
2. I declare that I have read the contents of the data processing information at www.dobreporzadki.pl/rodo and I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before withdrawal.
3. I agree to receive, from the Sue Ryder Foundation based in Warsaw, ul. Bagatela 15, 00-585 Warszawa, entered in the register of associations, other social and professional organisations, foundations and independent public health care institutions, as well as in the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS number 0000191184, REGON 010103229, NIP 1230031246, information about the activities of the Foundation by email, SMS and telephone.