- “Regulations” – these “Sue Ryder Foundation Newsletter Regulations”.
- “Foundation” – Sue Ryder Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Bagatela 15, 00-585 Warszawa (Service provider and controller of Users’ personal data), registration: District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and public health care institutions, KRS number: 0000191184, site: www.dobreporzadki.pl, email address for contact: email@example.com, telephone number for contact: 22 646 58 55 (rate for an ordinary telephone call, according to the tariff plan of the User’s telecommunication service provider).
- Newsletter – a message prepared by the Foundation’s team in the form of an email, which contains editorial content, descriptions of content published on websites run by the Foundation, referrals (links) to the Foundation’s websites where editorial content is publicly distributed, which may be accompanied by advertisements; the Newsletter may contain an indication of the Newsletter’s partner (e.g. logotype of the producer, service provider or its product or service).
- “User” – a person ordering the Newsletter and using the Newsletter delivery service.
- “Service” – a service provided by the Foundation to deliver the Newsletter to the e-mail address provided by the User for this purpose.
I. General provisions
- The subject of these Regulations is to determine the terms and conditions of the Service provided by the Foundation.
- Within the framework of providing the Service, the Foundation grants the User a license to download the Newsletter and get acquainted with its contents. The provisions of the Regulations shall not affect the provisions of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights within the scope of permitted use (in particular permitted personal use), i.e. they cannot violate or limit them.
- The Service is provided free of charge.
- The Service is intended for persons over 16 years of age.
II. Ordering the Newsletter
- In order to obtain the Service, the User fills in the Newsletter order form on the Foundation’s website, providing an email address at which they want to receive the Newsletter, and then sends it by clicking on the “Subscribe” field. After sending the order form, to the email address provided by the User, the Foundation sends a message with the information stating that to complete the process of Newsletter subscription, the User should, within 1 month of receiving the message from the Foundation, confirm their intention to subscribe to the Newsletter by clicking on the link provided. Ordering the Service takes place at the moment the User clicks on the link referred to in the preceding sentence. If the User does not click on the link given above within 1 month, no Service Agreement is concluded and the User’s request (including the email address provided) is immediately removed from the database managed by the Foundation.
- To conclude the Service Agreement, the User does not bear any cost of using this means of distance communication higher than usual for the use of this means of communication.
III. Service Provision
- Use of the Service is possible if the following technical requirements are met:
a. access to the Internet with parameters allowing for free and faultless use of the Internet,
b. devices with access to the Internet, which allows for free and faultless use of the Internet,
c. properly functioning e-mail box.
- The newsletter will be sent to the email address provided by the User. To change the email address to which the Foundation sends the Newsletter, the User is obliged to send such a request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Newsletter is sent by the Foundation at least once a quarter.
- Complaints concerning the Service should be submitted by email to email@example.com or in writing to Sue Ryder Foundation, ul. Bagatela 15, 00-585 Warszawa.
- A complaint will be considered immediately and the response to the complaint will be sent within 14 days of complaint receipt. The response to the complaint will be sent to the email address indicated by the User, and in case of a complaint submitted by traditional mail – to the postal address indicated by the User.
- Outside the mode indicated in sections 1 and 2 of this point IV the Foundation does not provide for the use of out-of-court methods of complaint processing and claiming.
V. Termination of the agreement, withdrawal from the agreement, use of services discontinuation
- The Service Agreement is concluded for an indefinite period of time.
- The User may terminate the Service Agreement at any time without giving a reason, at their own choice:
a. with 1 month’s notice or
b. without any notice – in this case, apart from the mode specified in section 5 below, the User may terminate the Service Agreement by clicking on the cancellation link in each Newsletter sent.
- The Foundation may terminate the Service Agreement with a 1-month notice period due to the planned discontinuation of the Foundation’s activity in the provision of the Service, with respect to all Users using the Service.
- The User has the right to withdraw from the Service Agreement at any time.
- Correspondence concerning the termination of or withdrawal from the Service Agreement should be sent to the Foundation at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Foundation (Sue Ryder Foundation, ul. Bagatela 15, 00-585 Warszawa).
- In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the agreement, the User must inform the Foundation about their decision to withdraw from the agreement by means of an unequivocal statement by e-mail to email@example.com or by letter sent to the address of Sue Ryder Foundation, ul. Bagatela 15, 00-585 Warszawa. The User may use the template form of withdrawal from the agreement, indicated in section 7 of this point V of the Regulations; however, it is not obligatory.
- A template of the withdrawal form (this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement):
I hereby inform about my withdrawal from the following Service Agreement: …………………………
Date of the agreement conclusion: …………………………
Name and surname of the consumer: ………………………………………………………
Email address of the consumer ………………………………………………………
Consumer’s signature (only if the form is sent as a hard copy) ……………………………
VI. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
VII. Method of communication with the User
Information on how to communicate with the User: Sue Ryder Foundation, ul. Bagatela 15, 00-585 Warszawa, or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number 22 646 58 55 (rate for an ordinary telephone call, according to the tariff plan of the telecommunications service provider of the User).
VIII. Additional Provisions
- The Foundation does not require a deposit or other financial guarantees.
- There is no minimum duration of the User’s contractual obligations.
- These Regulations became effective as of April 8, 2020.